1. How to recover photos from SD cards of my camera?
Please attach digital camera to your Mac or simply insert your SD card into the card reader and run SD Card Recovery on the media and then save the photos off to another location.
2. I was able to preview almost all of the pictures, But can't open the files. What's going on?
Make sure that the software has been activated and they are not still running in demo mode. Once the activation is done, reinsert the card and restart the SD Card Recovery and try again.
3. Does the SD card Recovery works with macOS 12 Monterey and macOS 13 Ventura?
Yes, macOS 12 Monterey and macOS 13 Ventura are fully supported.
4. How do I install SD Card Recovery for Mac?
After downloading the DMG file, you mount it on the Mac by double clicking it. Then, inside the DMG file you find the SD Card Recovery application. Drag that application icon to your applications folder or wherever you want to run it on the Mac.
5. What can I do if computer does not recognize my SD card?
First, please confirm the USB cables are correctly connected. If the card is still not recognized, there must be more serious problems. Consider investing in an external card reader which may be able to read the card.
6. What is .PRI file?
The .PRI file is a backup image file, This option is for creating a backup image of the media you are trying to recover. This can be useful when a media device is failing, and a recovery needs to happen. Or the drive needs to be returned to service, but the recovery is not yet done.
7. Will SD Card Recovery for Mac be able to recover photos from my hard drive?
No, SD Card Recovery is only designed to recover from all types of the memory card and USB drive. If you are looking to recover data from your hard drive you should look at File Recovery for Mac.
8. I've run program in demo mode to retrieve photos from a SanDisk card, they don't stay there once I close out the program. Do I need to buy the full version or am I doing something wrong?
Yes, You need to buy the full version of the program. The demo version allows you to preview the recovered files but it limits you to open and save recovered files.
9. Can SD Card Recovery scan my hard disk too?
No. SD Card Recovery is only designed to scan cameras, USB, SD cards and other digital media etc.
10. What languages is SD Card Recovery translated into?
SD Card Recovery is currently available in English, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese and Swedish.
11. Do I need a card reader?
Some cameras allow memory card access when connected to your Mac via the USB cable supplied with the camera. With other camera models, such as Canon digital cameras, this is not possible and a memory card reader is required to use SD Card Recovery.
12. How to Recover Formatted SD Card?
You may get the step by step guide from https://www.sdcardrecover.com/how-to-recover-formatted-sd-card.html
13. Does the program work with Windows 11 Operating System?
Yes. SD card Recovery for Windows supports Windows 11 both 32-bit and 64-bit Edition.
14. What is the difference between Demo & full Version?
The demo version allows you to view the recovered files, but the only limit in the demo version is that you cannot save file. You must purchase Full Version of the SD Card Recovery Software to view the recovered file as well save them to the desired location.
15. Is this a one-time only use or once I have the full version I can use it forever?
The full version of the SD Card recovery is the lifetime license, there is no time limit.
What should I do if I haven't found an answer for my question? Please contact us.