How to Undelete SD Card files?
SD Card Recovery Software is the safest, and cost-effective SD Card File Recovery software for Mac and Windows which undelete lost files from SD cards used by digital cameras or other devices. If you have unintentionally deleted or formatted photos, videos or sound files on your data medium or have pulled it out during a write operation, not to worry - SD Card Recovery can easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the lost data.
It is able to undelete deleted, lost, reformatted, damaged files from SDHC, MiniSD, MicroSD cards, Digital camera, USB Cards, Memory sticks, Memory Cards, Sim Cards as well.
SD Card Recovery works on the both Windows and Mac OS X Operating System, It compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina and Windows 10.
What can SD Card Undelete software do?
- Undelete digital photo, audio, video, documents, email, spreadsheets, etc.
- Undelete files from deleted, damaged and formatted SD Card
- Undelete deleted or lost files from SD Card.
- Securely Delete and Clean your SD Card
- Undelete File after accidental format.
- Undelete your files from all the external Drives like Digital camera, USB Cards, Memory sticks, etc.
Five-Step undelete SD card files:
This section explains the procedures you should follow to undelete SD card files. If your camera is recognised as a logical drive under Mac, you can let SD Card Recovery directly access your camera. If your camera is not recognised as a logical drive under Mac, then you will need to use a SD Card Reader.
The step-by-step instruction of undelete SD card files is as following:
- Select Drive.
After you have started SD Card Recovery, select the drive letter of your card reader or digital camera.
- Select the file type you wish to scan, or select the model camera you are using.
- Select Target Folder
Next you should specify a target folder. SD Card Recovery will save the reconstructed files to this folder.
Do not select your SD card as the destination, as this will destroy the data on the card and it will not be recoverable! Choose a separate drive and folder. The default is My Documents\My Pictures\Recovered.
- Start Undelete SD Card files
Click on START SCAN and wait a few minutes. The application will scan the entire SD Card for
recoverable files and Undelete it if possible. Once the software completes scanning process on your SD card, it will present a tree of found files, Your files will automatically be saved in the destination folder
The Status field will show you how many files have been found and reconstructed.
- When the scan is finished, you will get a scan completed message.
Verify that the deleted files have been undeleted.